Mon - Sat: 09.00 - 18.00
Portacabins / Bunkhouses may be designed as per customer’s specific requirements. However typical sizes are as listed below :
|Sr. No.||Length (Feet)||Width (Feet)||Height (Feet)||Sr. No.||Length (Feet)||Width (Feet)||Height (Feet)|
|10||20′||12′||8.5′||20||Any combination in L x W x H (G + 1 or G +2)|
- At Ahura, we also offer cabins with multiple joints (waterproof joints) to clients where a single unit may not be the ideal option. These multiple units are joined in a way that no column is seen in-between the open space of the portacabin. We have pioneered especially in these units to such an extent that 10% of our bookings are these big project offices.
- G+1 & G+2 options are also available should you have space constraint. Such units are more practical in areas within factory workshops / premices.
- Our customers are free to customize any design by adding or removing half / full partitions, toilets, pantry units, manager units, conference rooms, waiting area, accommodation etc.
- All portacabins have an advanced “LIFT N SHIFT” type design which can be relocated within no time.
- Heavy duty ISMC & ISMA grid structure to give rigidity.
- All Ahura base frames thus formed have a grid size of 2’x 2′. Load bearing capacity ranges from 200 to 400 kg/m2 of floor area depending on size of frame and area of application.
- We prefer not to use hollow tubes / HMPS section in the base frame as these are less rigid and tend to give a jumpy effect when persons are walking over them.
- 18mm or 20mm thick duraboard over the 2’x2′ grid work for a durable base.
- 1.75mm or 2mm homogenous anti scratch & anti skid PVC floor carpet over the dura board as final finished floor.
- 18SWG (1.2mm thk) flush corrugated GI Sheets on the outside.
- Special application may also have 16SWG (2mm thk) Sheets for walls. These may be used for extremely high corrosive environments.
- High end cabins may also have wooden finish pre coated decorative planks or ACP sheets as final outer finish.
- cavity filled with special density thick insulation so as to avoid overheating of the cabin. Density options are 48kg/m3 RB slabs fire rated;32kg/m3 EPS slabs or 40 kg/m3 PUF slabs.
- The inner surface of the toilets and all other wet areas shall be finished with special 6mm PVC sheets with air gap/ ACP for longer & better durability against constant exposure to water & acidic reaction.
- 18SWG (1.2mm thk) flush GI Sheets on the out side.
- special applications may also have 16SWG (1.6mm thk) or 14SWG (2mm thk) sheets for walls. these may be used for extremely high corrosive environments.
- “Hot Air Roof Extrsction” system may also be provided if required so as to draw fresh air from one end & remove hot air within tha roof at tha other hence reducing the temprsture eithin the cabin during extreme heat condition. This system also has additional roof insulation over and above the air circulation system.
- Each roof sheet will have 2″ overlap on length side and sheet will be fully welded using CO2 welding to prevent ingress of water.
- High end cabis may also have cellulose fiber roof tiles as final outer finish.
- Cavity filled with special density thick insulation so as to avoid overheating of the cabin. Density options are 48kg/m3 RB slabs fire rated; 32kg/mp3 EPS slabs or 40kg/m3 PUF slabs.
- Aanodized or powder coated aluminium sliding windows of standard sizes 4’x 3′ or3’x 3′ are provided with 4mm dark tinted glass.However non standard sizes are equally welcome to suit special requirments.
- Curtains / Venetian blinds may be provided for all selected windows.
- Weather shades overall windows
- solid steel bar saafety grills for wimdows are provided as standard.
- Doors shall be double skinned pressed steel with insulation.
- Provided with reputed mortice latch and closer.
- 18SWG GI flush sheets on either side with 16swg HMPS section frame with horixontal & Vertical stiffeners not more than 400mm apart filled with HD insulation in between.
- Special dyes for punching of hinges / locks for superior finished
- SS L drop shall be supplied for additional safety.
- Weather shade shall be provided over the door.
- Louvered ventilators may be provided at desired loaction.
- All wiring shall be FRLF marked (Fire Retardant Lead Free).
- Switches & Sockts shall be ISI marked of reputed make.
- Concealed wiring shall be provided unless specified otherwise.
- Main inlet plug adaptor for efficiant & leak proof flow of current.
- Air Conditioning units may be provided whereever required.
- Louvered exhaust fans for removal of foul air in the toilet area.
- LED fittings / T5 tube fittings of t5 reputed make provided as required.
- Ceiling / wall fans of reputed make shall be provided as standard.
- CAT 6 network cabling & telephone cabling provided as reqired
- solar / battery operated cabins may also be provided.
- At Ahura we offer 3 types of base preparation & leg arrangements up to 1 1/2 in height.
a. MS legs with pin arrangement for most uneven terrrains
b. Fixed height MS legs to be bolted to the base of cabin
c. Compressed concrete blocks with 8 rebar having a height of 6″ so as to hoist up the cabin at relativly flat terrains & save on steel cost.
d. Corresponding mini step assemblies may be provided.
- Ahura has quite a few options for toilets as well. Customers are free to choose from a range of attached units or stand-alone units.
- Size & orientation may vary as these too are tailor made.
- We are also having two models for companies that wish to donate these under CSR which are very price competitive. The same may be used as laborer toilets.
- Flooring in toilet area shall be 16mm green marble slabs over the cement sheets. Alternatively, in common toilet spaces having rough use such as factory worker toilets, 10SWG aluminum checkered plate is given as final finished floor over the cement sheets.
- Toilet walls remain similar PVC type / ACP to the office cabins. However our weekend homes have high end tiles for the floor & walls which are stck to the cement base walls by means of imported expandable concrete.
- 9mm particle / MDF boards are not recommended in toilets.
- Angle valves, mixers, 2 way bib corks etc. are provided wherever required of superior type (L&K make, Kohler for weekend homes)
- Mirror, soap dish, napkin rod, hand faucet etc are provided.
- All plumbing is in UPVC pipes (Finolex) & main inlet valve is also provided. CPVC for hot water lines.
- There are options for pantry as well. Customers are free to choose from a range of simple table top units with SS sinks to lavish modular kitchen options. Furniture may be added as required. Furniture laminates used in toilets are specially chosen so as to not swell up due to exposure to water.
- 9mm particle / MDF boards are not recommended in pantry.
- For bigger pantry units where an entire cabin is used as the kitchen, wall panels are recommended to be clad with GI sheets / Aluminum sheets on the inside. This becomes mandatory if there is a stove within the unit. In such cases, the insulation to be used shall be LRB slabs that are 1 hour fire rated.
- Furniture in such big kitchens shall be granite tops with SS304 framework.
- Flooring in such big kitchens shall be 1’ x 1’ ceramic tiles or aluminum checkered plates.
- All MS sections / tubes are thoroughly sand blasted prior to cutting & assembly.
- Exterior (for regular containerized GI wall cladding):
- Matt finish UV resistant paint off white shade on top of special grade anti rust 2 pack PU paint & elastic primer from Esdee / Grand Polycoat specially recommended for GI sheets. All finish paints are marine grade.
- The entire outer sheet flush surface is so welded that there is no application of putty on the outside preventing peel off with the passage of time. The entire surface is pure paint only.
- 18SWG GI flats at sheet joints are stuck to the outer shell creating a life-long ~40% elastic joint (PU sealants from 3M)
- The hollow tube structure visible from inside is primed with epoxy based primer ~25microns thk. No finished paint is applied to inner shell frame.
- Wooden / off-white finish water proof PVC sheets with air gap screwed to the shell frame with insulation in between. Optionally; material as selected by the customer as final interior paneling.
- Standard top lifting from 4 corners by “D” shackles / slings / belts by means of in-house shed crane or hydra / hydras. Larger units (longer than 40’) may have more than 4 lifting points. It is mandatory to lift up all cabins from all lifting locations so as to avoid deformations
- As per the customers specific reqirments.
- All furniture shall strictly be form treated 19mm blockboard + 1mm laminate for lifelong durability.
- Use of 19mm practical board / MDF board is strictly prohibited as the same tends to swell up when exposed to water or excessive humidity.
ADD-ONS IF REQURED
- Pantry / attached toilet
- LAN / network cabling
- Emergency lights & Voltage stabilizers
- Window blinds / curtains
- First aid kit
- 1kg / 5kg fire extinguisher